Window Cleaning in Sandy Springs, GA
Sandy Springs, GA is found in Fulton County and has a population of around 93,853 people. The oldest home in the area is the Austin-Johnson House, which was built in 1842 on what is now Johnson Ferry Road. Neighborhoods in the area including Downtown, Riverside, Dunwoody Panhandle, Perimeter Center, North Springs, and Sandy Springs ITP. Annual events in the town include the Sandy Springs Festival and Artapalooza, which occur each year. Top employers include: IBM, CISCO Systems, UPS, AT&T, RBS Lynk, Inc., and COX Enterprises.
There are a lot of people who choose to live here because of the many employment opportunities that exist with some of the top employers in the state and region. If you own a home here, then you undoubtedly know already how much work goes into making sure that your property looks great inside and out. You have to clean the gutters each spring and fall to be sure that there is no build-up of leaves or other outdoor debris. You have to mow the lawn during the summer and keep up with the landscaping to be sure that your yard looks stunning. You have to take care of the interior and exterior painting when your walls are starting to look dull. But, how much time do you spend taking care of your windows? Most homeowners dread pulling a ladder out to do cleaning on these glass features, but it is necessary.
8 Important Facts About Window Washing
- Be sure that you hire a company who is insured in case of accidental injury.
- Washing your windows is a job that should be done 2-3 times a year.
- If it rains after work has been performed at your home, be sure to ask the company if they can come back for “touch-ups.”
- Be sure to call around before hiring a company to make sure that you are getting the best value for your dollar.
- Before your appointment, it will be important for you to move things out of the way which may prevent the cleaners from doing their job.
- From your cleaner, you should expect them to clean the glass inside and out, as well as the track, sill, and frame.
- The company should also know which cleaners to use based on the type of frame you have installed.
- Always be sure that you read reviews from the company before you hire them to make sure they are legitimate and well-liked.
Window Cleaning Special Offers
$25 Off Any Service For First Time Customers
Mention Code WEB04
Clean Up To 4 Exterior Lights
With purchase of whole house window cleaning
Mention Code WEB04
Make an Appointment
If you would like more information about what we can do for you, or if you want to make an appointment, please feel free to give us a call today. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Get A Free Estimate
Average rating for Total Home Care of Georgia, Inc. is 4.99 stars of 5 stars – based on 707 reviews