A t Total Home Care of Georgia, Inc., we offer professional window cleaning services for homeowners. When you need your windows cleaned, choose Total Home Care of Georgia, Inc.. You will no longer have to come up with excuses for putting off getting out the buckets, rags and ladder to clean those windows. We can remove the grime, dirt and pollen that can build up on your windows so that your home can look like new again.
For the typical homeowner, this is a time-consuming, laborious and potentially dangerous task. Why not hire a professional who not only has the expertise to do a great job, but also has the equipment to do the job efficiently and safely? With our hectic lives and schedules these days, why not free up your time for more productive or fun activities and leave this job to us.
Benefits to Hiring a Professional
The average homeowner doesn’t have time to properly clean all of their windows. For this reason, it can be advantageous to you to use the services of a professional window washers, such as Total Home Care of Georgia, Inc. According to Angie’s List, listed below are the 5 reasons why you should choose to work with an expert when it comes to this common household chore:
- Detecting problems: When you work with a professional, they will quickly be able to determine if there are any problems with the window itself. They can spot screens that have tears, damaged window weights, wood rot on sills, and damaged sashes. When these problems are detected early, it can help to save you a lot of money on repair or replacement work further on down the road.
- Removing bug infestations: It is not uncommon for bees to build hives in the corners of window frames or behind shutters. When this happens, it can often make the window difficult to operate.
- Extending the window’s life: When you have your windows properly cleaned, you can help to extend their life significantly. For example, if you have an aluminum frame, the screen can start to etch a pattern on the glass over time. When this happens, it can cause the glass to be more prone to damage, such as cracking or chipping.
- Proper cleaning products: Professionals also know which cleaners to use on certain types of windows. For example, leaded or stained glass can be damaged if you use an ammonia-based cleaner bought at the store. Our experts will be able to advise you as to which household cleaners will be safe for you to use between visits.
- Removing spots: If you have noticed that there are spots on your glass, this could be from the mulch you use in your landscaping beds. Cheaper mulches have a fungus which can cause black spores to fixate themselves on your glass and siding, becoming very difficult to remove over time. Our specialists will be able to carefully remove these spots for you, as well as spots that may be caused from other factors.
Our cleaning company provides a number of services for many different types of windows. This job doesn’t have any set technique; it differs with the style of windows and the location. We offer free estimates to all of our clients!
Please feel free to contact Total Home Care of Georgia, Inc. at 770-662-8210 to learn more. We look forward to working with you soon!
Our Service Area
Average rating for Total Home Care of Georgia, Inc. is 4.99 stars of 5 stars – based on 707 reviews
Window Washing in Atlanta, GA
Good job. They’re real thorough. The windows are smudge-free and sparkling when they leave.
View all testimonials